Can we integrate technology into our lives in a healthy way? Can architectural design help remedy urban isolation? Do bilingual babies and children have a learning advantage? Why do some high-achievers experience imposter syndrome?
- Séan McCann, singer-songwriter and mental-health and recovery advocate
- Joel Bothello, assistant professor of management, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University
- Donald Schmitt, architect
- Annahid Dashtgard, co-founder of Anima Leadership and author
- Christa Couture, writer, musician, and broadcaster
- Krista Byers-Heinlein, associate professor of psychology and Concordia University Research Chair in Bilingualism, Concordia University
- Navneet Alang, technology and culture writer